The College's Accounting Academy and Leadership programme is run in partnership with Leyton Orient Football Club
If you want a financial career that takes you to the very top in business, apply today for our Accounting Academy, run in partnership with Leyton Orient FC. You’ll gain the best possible start in your career while quickly developing your leadership skills and self-confidence.
Complete the enquiry form at the end of this webpage and we will get in touch with you within 48 hours.
Under the scheme, gifted College accounting apprentices join the College’s Accounting Academy and are placed in leading financial companies for four days a week paid employment as an Advanced Apprentice. The apprentices also spend one day a week at College studying for their Level 3 AAT qualification and taking part in the leadership programme of activities. This programme is designed to “turbo charge” your career with rapid development of leadership skills, self-confidence alongside your qualifications.
At The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London we provide AAT Apprenticeships in Levels 2, 3 and 4 courses which enables learners to study towards their chartered qualifications i.e. CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW or alternatively degree programmes. Our innovative courses have been well recognised not only by students but also with employers.
At the College students and employers have benefited from:
- Employment workshops including CV writing and what working in an accounting department or firm will actually be like
- Personal coaching to help improve interview techniques to bring the best out of you
- Additional one-to-one workshops to help you achieve your AAT qualifications
Our Accounting programme addresses specific business challenges professionals face. The programme provides excellent networking opportunities with all Accounting professional bodies. At the same time we provide CV and interview sessions with world renowned oragnisations.
Who is eligible for the Accounting Academy?
Learners aged 16 – 24 who enrol on the Accountancy Apprenticeship Academy AAT Level 3 are eligible to be interviewed for a place on the Accounting Academy. Click on this link to find out more about the Accountancy Apprenticeship Academy AAT Level 3
Learners who succeed on the fast track two-month Pre-Apprenticeship Accounting AAT Level 2 will be able to progress to the Accountancy Apprenticeship Academy AAT Level 3.
Click on this link to find out more about the Pre-Apprenticeship Accounting AAT Level 2
What you get as a member of the Accounting Academy?
- Paid four-day work placement with a leading finance company.
- Work experience opportunities with Leyton Orient Football Club
- Leadership Development by coaching and mentoring local primary school children; attending masterclasses by leading financiers, personal mentoring and coaching by industry leaders, trips and visits to high profile financial institutions such as the Bank of England and the London Stock Exchange.
- One day a week in College to study for the Accounting Technician AAT Level 3 qualification
For more information or to register for the Accounting Academy, complete the Enquiry Form below or call the Course Information Line on 020 8442 3055.
- Last Updated: 06 January 2017