English for Speakers of Other Languages
- 98% of our students are satisfied
- 93% Achieve their qualifications
Do you need to learn English or improve your reading, writing, listening and/or speaking skills? Our English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses will develop your understanding and use of English to help you communicate with ease.
Our ESOL teachers will help you learn and enhance your grammar and vocabulary for work, study and home. Whether you’re new to English, or would just like to improve your existing skills, studying ESOL with us will give you the confidence to communicate with friends and employers and enjoy life in the UK.
At the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London, we offer a variety of ESOL levels: Pre-Entry level, designed for complete beginners that have no English skills, Entry Level 1, 2 and 3 and Level 1.
We run Courses in:
- Skills for life
They are run at different times during the year and are taught at two superb centres in North East London, in Tottenham and Enfield.
Top Facts for ESOL
- Courses offer excellent support and challenge for individual students in lessons.
- Exemplary embedding of English and maths into ESOL employability courses.
- Promotes an outstanding integration of equality and diversity into learning.
- In 2014/15 Entry Level success rates exceeded the national average of 81.7%.
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 1
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 2
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 3
- ESOL 16-18 Speaking and listening Entry Level 1
- ESOL Bridging Course Entry Level
- ESOL Reading Entry Level 1
- ESOL Reading Entry Level 2
- ESOL Reading Entry level 3
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 1
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 2
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 3
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 1
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 2
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.