Hair and Beauty
With our cutting edge and professionally-equipped studios at our Enfield and Tottenham sites, there has never been a better time to take your passion for the hairdressing and beauty industries to the next level. We have over 25 years’ experience of training hairdressers and therapists and one of the widest range of courses in London.
With the support of professional tutors, you will have the opportunity to develop your practical skills and creative flair in our professional studios, working with industry-standard products and equipment on paying customers. As well as offering these courses, from level 1 up to level 3, we’ll show you the latest trends and techniques for cutting and styling hair or beauty treatments. Our great links with local studios and salons can also lead to some great employment opportunities.
What can I do with my qualification and how much can I earn?
- Beauty Therapist: £10,000 (NVQ Level 3) to £20,000 (experienced)
- Hairdresser: £7,342 (NVQ Level 2 or 3) to £30,000 (experienced/manager)
- Make-up Artist: £15,000 (Level 3) to £45,000 (very experienced)
- Nail Technician: £10,000 (NVQ Level 2 or 3) to £28,000 (experienced/manager)
- Beauty Therapy Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Beauty Therapy Diploma Level 3
- Beauty Therapy Level 3
- Beauty Therapy VTCT Vocational Qualification Level 3
- Hairdressing Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Hairdressing Diploma City & Guilds VRQ Level 3
- Hairdressing NVQ Level 3
- Hairdressing VQR Diploma Level 3
- Theatrical Media Make-up Diploma VTCT Level 3