- 100% of our students are satisfied
- 100% Achieve their qualifications
With Tottenham’s very own Adele one of the most successful singers of all time, the stage is set for musicians and producers to follow her into the spotlight.
You’ll have the opportunity to turn your passion for music into reality at our impressive recording studios in Tottenham and Enfield. Your tutors, some of them ex-industry professionals, are skilled in all aspects of music production, technology and performance.
At Enfield we’ve teamed up with SoundSkool to offer free courses on music production and artist development for young people aged 16 to 18.
Make sure you’re hitting the right note to be a success in the music industry.
Our Courses and Apprenticeships
The School of Music offers progression routes from Level 1 to Level 5. All of our courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer courses in:
- Sound and music technology
- Creative music
- Music technology
- Music production
Top Facts for Music
- Professional recording studios and editing suites equipped with industry standard software at Tottenham and Enfield.
- We work with our partners SoundSkool and Chikenshed to nurture students’ talent for music and performing arts.
- Tutors have been commended for their excellent subject knowledge and rapport with students.
What you could earn
Music Promotions Manager: Hourly Pay £21.67, Weekly Pay £650, Annual Pay £33,800
Studio Sound Engineer: Hourly Pay £11.63, Weekly Pay £500, Annual Pay £26,000
- X Factor star inspires students after ‘incredible experience’ on ITV talent show
- Music Production and Artist Development Courses with SoundSkool. Apply Now!
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.