- 100% of our students are satisfied
- 90% Achieve their qualifications
If you want to be part of building a better community and want to protect and help others, then a public services qualification is the right choice for you.
Our public service courses prepare you for the wide range of careers to be found in the uniformed services. These can include working in the armed forces, the emergency services and the security and prison services. You will gain excellent life skills like leadership, and working with others while also gaining a deep knowledge of human behaviour and social issues.
What can I do with my qualification and how much can I earn?
- Civil Service Administrative Assistants: Starting from £12,000 a year
- Administrative Officers start around £14,500 a year with experience this could rise to between £16,000 -£20,000
- Police Community Support Officer: starting from £16,000 a year. With experience this can rise to £19,000, plus a shift allowance. In some geographical areas, salaries can be up to £25,000 a year
- Interpreter: starting from £17,000 - £20,000 a year. Salaries for experienced interpreters can range from £25,000-£60,000
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service Officer: starting from £18,200 - £22,000 per year. Specialists, for example in bereavement, may earn up to around £27,500. Managers can earn around £34,000