- 100% of our students are satisfied
- 98% Achieve their qualifications
If you received special education needs support at school, have a mental health problem or a learning disability, we have courses specifically for the way you learn.
Our courses will prepare you for life and work to enable you to live as independently as possible, including helping you to develop your communication, literacy, numeracy and information skills.
You’ll be taught in small groups to better support your individual needs and help you reach your potential. You’ll also be given advice from tutors, and organisations such as Mencap, on furthering your studies or getting back into employment.
Our Courses and Apprenticeships
The School of Supported Learning offers a wide range of courses at Entry Level. All of our courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer courses in:
- Catering and hospitality
- Creative arts
- Retail and customer service
- ICT and computing
- Employability and work skills
- Independent living
Top Facts for Supported Learning
- High levels of student satisfaction with the quality and content of courses.
- Good quality teaching, learning and assessment develops students’ skills and achievement.
- Appointment of a Job Coach has helped secure internal work placements for students.
- Visits enable students to take part in sport and leisure activities and shopping trips to learn life skills.
- Students win Young Enterprise award second year in a row
- Learners win best product at Young Enterprise London
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.