Leyton Orient Football Club is College's Football Academy Partner
The Academy's official name is the Leyton Orient Football Club Development Squad and is now taking applicants for the 2015/16 season.
Trial dates: Wednesday 25 November 2015 from 2pm at our Enfield Centre
Please leave your details below to register for the open trials and we will email you directly
What you get as a College Football Academy player:
• Free football training kit, tracksuit and kit bag
• Professional football coaching of 6 hours per week (3 sessions of 2 hours) over the College year.
• Wednesday afternoon match in a College Football League
• Affiliation with a major Football Club
• Work experience opportunities at the stadium
• Complimentary tickets for learners to selected high profile matches
• Opportunities for sports learners to work with the club sports analyst in using Dartfish to analyse games
• On site medical support for injury prevention and rehabilitation
• Free membership and use of the brand new College gym and fitness suite
• Free fitness, strength and conditioning, exercise and nutrition programmes designed and monitored for you
Elite Football Academy squad members will benefit from:
• Opportunity to become a College Sponsored Athlete - value of up to £2500 per year
• Under 17 development squad friendly fixtures with the College's elite team - 4 games per year
Football Academy Selection Criteria
To be eligible to be considered for the Academy, you must;
• Be 16-18 years of age on the 31 August of the enrolling year
• Be enrolled on a full-time programme of study at the College Enfield Centre
Studying as part of the Football Academy
Learners who join the College's Football Academy will study at the College's Enfield Centre.
Learners can select ANY full-time course at the College's Enfield Centre while taking part in the Football Academy scheme.
Leyton Orient Coaching Staff
Miguel de Souza Miguel is a highly-experienced professional who started his career at Charlton Athletic in 1999. Miguel also played in the Championship with Birmingham City before having successful spells at both Wycombe Wanderers and Peterborough United. Miguel left full time professional football in 2002 to complete a Sports Science Degree.
Our Great Facilities
• NEW £1.5million Sports Centre fully refurbished for September 2014
• Full sized sports hall with resurfaced multisport floor
• Industry standard cardio and resistance training gym
• Medical facilities
• High quality changing and disabled facilities
For more information or to register for a trial, complete the Enquiry Form below or call the Course Information Line on 020 8442 3055.
- Last Updated: 05 November 2015