Open Evening Mondays
Monday, 9 January 2017 – Monday, 10 July 2017, 4- 6pm Term Time Only.
Come to apply for:
- Vocational Courses from Entry level to Higher Education
- Career First – 4 – 6 Week Work Experience Programme
- Pre-Apprenticeships in Accounting, ICT & Computing, Railway Engineering and Dry Wall Lining
|20 March 2017||22 May 2017||3 July 2017|
|20 February 2017||27 March 2017||5 June 2017||10 July 2017|
|27 February 2017||24 April 2017||12 June 2017|
|6 March 2017||8 May 2017||19 June 2017|
|13 March 2017||15 May 2017||26 June 2017|
Open Day Saturdays Book Now
Saturday 11 March 2017 10am - 2pm
Saturday 6 May 2017 10am - 2pm
Open days are a chance for you to speak to our expert tutors about courses and all of the wide range of options we can offer you and to have an interview and receive an offer for your course, all on the same day!
You can also:
- Get advice on progression and how to get the qualifications you need for further education or employment.
- Get impartial information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) to make sure you make the right decision for you.
- Take part in a range of activities to give you a taste of College life.
- Get all the help you need to complete an application.
Win an ipad Mini!
You will be asked to complete an evaluation form before you leave so you can tell us what you thought of our Open Day and automatically be entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW for an ipad Mini!
How do I get there?
The Open Day is held at both sites.
If you are a teacher and interested in visiting the College with your pupils, or would like the College to visit your school, please click here for a list of services we offer.
View our Tottenham Centre Welcome video:
View our Enfield Centre Welcome video:
- Last Updated: 08 February 2017