Our colleges have provided education to people in and around Haringey and Enfield since 1828, officially forming the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London on 1 August 2009. We provide exceptional education to our students, equipping them with the skills they need for their future. We have two superb centres in North London, located in Tottenham and Enfield, offering an extensive range of academic and vocational courses for all ages.
We offer a wide range of vocational courses (diplomas, certificates and awards, including BTECs, University of the Arts London, City & Guilds and more), and higher education courses (HNC, HND, Foundation Degree and Bachelor’s Degree). Find out more about our courses.
At The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London, our mission is to help individuals, employers and our community to succeed by providing outstanding education and applied vocational training with a particular focus on skills for employment.
- We will put the learner at the centre of what we do.
- We will set high expectations of our learners, to increase aspiration and focus on success.
- We will prepare our learners for progression into jobs that meet local and national needs working with employers, our partners and our communities.
- We will treat our learners as our customers and deliver excellent levels of service in every interaction that we have.
- We will listen to and respond to the views of learners, parents and carers, employers, stakeholders and staff to improve participation, involvement and performance.
- We will plan and deliver our courses and training to meet the needs and interests of learners, employers and our local and national community.
- We will deliver industry standard vocational programmes in industry standard facilities.
- We will promote best practice in teaching, learning, training and assessment that embraces e-learning and digital technology.
- We will seek out opportunities for partnership, acquisitions and business opportunities that benefit our stakeholders, community and employers.
- We will encourage innovation, creativity and enterprise.
- We will develop an organisational culture based on flexible, highly professional, expert staff that thrive on challenge and meeting the needs of their industries.
- We will swiftly and relentlessly address areas for improvement and enable our staff to respond to changes required through professional training and development.
- We will uphold high standards of professional and ethical conduct and rigorous performance management.
- We will promote a culture where colleagues are valued, developed and supported and promote good role models for learners. Staff skills and expertise will be continuously developed and updated to ensure they are leading edge for their sector.
- We will embed equality and diversity in all spheres of our activity.
- We will ensure a safe and healthy environment for learners and staff with a focus on the sustainability of the college.
We hope you will decide to choose to study with us and look forward to receiving your application.
Whatever your age, whatever your ambitions, I am confident that CONEL can help you achieve your aspirations.