Tracking

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you agree to receive all cookies. Continue

The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London


London’s College for Skills

How we spend our Higher Education Budget

The College takes great pride in its Higher Education (HE) courses and the high achievements of our HE students. Below are two pie charts, the first shows how the College spends its HE budget, 55% on Teaching Costs, 3% on Management Costs, 6% on Materials and the remaining 36% on Overheads.

 

chart 3

Where the College's Higher Education budget comes from

The second pie chart shows where the college's  Education Budget comes from. 25% comes from the Higher Education Funding Council (HEFC) and the other 75% is secured from Student Fees.

chart 4

Enquiry Form

Please tell us your name

/ /

Please enter your date of birth

Please tell us your email address

Please confirm your email address

Please tell us your mobile number

Please tell us your enquiry

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

×