It’s really easy to apply online for most courses at the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London – simply follow the step-by-step guide here:
1. Find the college courses you’d like to study and click ‘Apply Now (Add to Basket)’ on the course you’ve chosen – you can add as many courses as you want to apply for by repeating this step
2. When you’ve finished adding, click the shopping basket icon in the top right hand screen and check which courses are in your basket
3. If you’re happy with your selections, you can proceed to the application
4. If you’ve already applied for to study with us for September 2020, or our sister colleges, City and Islington College or Westminster Kingsway College, you won’t need to complete the full process again, you’ll be able to login with your existing details
5. If you haven’t already applied, you’ll be taken to our registration form, where you can complete your application – this will also create you an account where you’ll be able to track the status of your application
6. Once you’ve applied, find a suitable interview slot and book an interview – we will then offer you a place on your chosen course or a suitable alternative
Sometimes your offer will be subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria.
Once you have received an offer and accepted it, we will invite you to enrol with us.
If you are applying for a Higher Education course such as
Apply via UCAS
If you are applying for more than one Higher Education course, or more than one provider (such as multiple universities), you should apply online through UCAS using the button on the course page. To apply through UCAS for 2020 entry, you will be required to pay £13 for one choice and £24 for more than one choice.
If you are applying for just one Higher Education course, or are looking to study part-time, please use our online application system to apply – simply follow the steps in ‘Applying to Study at CONEL’.
We are currently unable to accept applications for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Biomedical Engineering – Foundation Year (City University London) and the Optometry – Initial Year for Extended Degree in Science (University of Hertfordshire). For these courses, please apply via UCAS.