FREE Short Courses
We offer a range of excellent FREE short courses and qualifications, including courses at Level 3 – a first for London – that are widely recognised and will look great on your CV. Whether you want to move up in your career, retrain for a new job in the post-COVID world, try something new and see if it’s for you, or simply develop an interest for pleasure, we’ll have the course for you.
Enrolment onto one of our FREE short courses is a simple 5-step process:
- Choose a course and book your place using the booking form below
- Receive an email regarding information on the courses and enrolment date (online courses – applicants will receive an online enrolment link)
- Attend enrolment at the College with your documents so we can check your eligibility to study with us, this is a legal requirement (online lessons applicants will not need to attend onsite)
- Complete your enrolment and sign your learner agreement
- Start your course (if your course is delivered online, you will receive instructions from your teacher to login to Microsoft TEAMS)
Some of our courses are distance learning– meaning you can study from the comfort of your own home – with teaching taking place online, whilst some are face-to-face at our centres. Our courses are teacher-led, with timetabled sessions, giving you the same high level of support that you’d get in person at college to support your learning. Once you’ve registered your details, we will send you further details of how to get started, nearer to the start date of your chosen course.
Can’t find the free short course you’re looking for? Our sister colleges, City and Islington College and Westminster Kingsway College also offer a wide range of free short courses for you to browse.