We offer a range of excellent FREE short courses and qualifications, including courses at Level 3 – a first for London – that are widely recognised and will look great on your CV. Whether you want to move up in your career, retrain for a new job in the post-COVID world, try something new and see if it’s for you, or simply develop an interest for pleasure, we’ll have the course for you.
Many of our courses are distance learning – meaning you can study from the comfort of your own home – with teaching taking place online. Our courses are teacher-led, with timetabled sessions, giving you the same high level of support that you’d get in person at college to support your learning. All you’ll need is a computer (laptop or PC, Windows or Mac), tablet or smartphone, and access to the internet. Teaching takes place through Microsoft Teams, which is available for free download – we’ll send you more information once you’ve enrolled.
Here you will find all of our short courses, plus those run by our sister colleges, City and Islington College and Westminster Kingsway College.
Some of our courses have face-to-face teaching that will take place at one of our centres – please see below for full details.
How to Enrol
Enrolment onto one of our FREE short courses is a simple 5-step process:
- 1. Choose a course and apply
- 2. Receive your enrolment link by email
- 3. Upload your documents so we can check your eligibility to study with us (this is a legal requirement)
- 4. We will check the documents and confirm your enrolment
- 5. Start your course (if your course is online you’ll receive a Microsoft Teams link by email)