"Our staff turnover was reduced from over 20% to less that 5% per annum"
Sean O’Shea, Operations Manager for Metroline UK has been a stalwart supporter of workplace learning since the Learning on the Move project began in 2003. Along with his Training Manager, Neil Coulston, he is clear that The College's provision of Skills for Life courses, NVQs, and a range of other courses as required has resulted in:
- Staff retention improved significantly so that turnover is reduced from over 20% to less that 5% per annum.
- Significant reduction in Health & Safety related incidents
- Significant improvement in customer service/satisfaction statistics
- Strengthening of Metroline Travel Ltd in UK market. Metroline now has a majority share of London transport market.
- Last Updated: 17 October 2013