Win an iPad Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
2. The Prize Draw is being run by The WKCIC Group, a Corporation established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 whose registered office is at. 211 Grays Inn Rd, London WC1X 8RA (“The WKCIC Group”).
Eligibility to enter
3. The Prize Draw is open to The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London (“CONEL”) applicants between 15-18 years of age at point of application, starting a full-time course at CONEL in September 2022.
4. Prize Draw entries are limited to individuals initially registered with CONEL on The WKCIC Group’s applicant database between 0001GMT on 1 September 2021 to 0900GMT on Tuesday 15 February 2022. Entries from applicants before or after this time period will not be included in the Prize Draw.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted, determined by email address and contact number, which will be cross checked on The WKCIC Group’s application system.
6. The Prize Draw is free to enter.
7. In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
8. WKCIC Group staff members are excluded from the competition.
How to enter
9. To enter the Prize Draw, simply answer the two questions listed on the ‘Win an iPad’ competition entry form at the top of this page.
10. The WKCIC Group will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The Prize (the “Prize”) is an Apple iPad 10.2-inch iPad Wi‑Fi 64GB – Space Grey.
12. The WKCIC Group’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
13. Cut off point for entries to the Prize Draw will be 23.59pm on 27th March 2022.
14. The Winner (the “Winner”) will be drawn at random on 28th March 2022.
15. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of The WKCIC Group regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The Winner will be notified after 28th March 2022 via the email address provided during competition entry.
19. The WKCIC Group will attempt to contact the Winner by email a maximum of two times from email@example.com and phone one time using the details provide on the entry form.
20. If the Winner does not respond to the emails or phone call notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the Prize. The WKCIC Group reserves the right to choose and notify a new Winner.
Receipt of the Prize
21. Please allow 14 business days for delivery of the Prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
22. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the Prize Draw being used by The WKCIC Group for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
23. An announcement of the Winner’s first name and course applied for will be made via The WKCIC Group’s social media channels.
Limitation of Liability
25. The WKCIC Group does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the Prize Draw or being selected for a Prize, save that the WKCIC Group does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. CCCG does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this Prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty, manufacturer guarantee and the product are that of the Winner.
27. The WKCIC Group reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.