Workskills - Entry Level 3 Extended Award
4 September 2023
4 September 2023
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course will help you develop your skills and knowledge of employability to access the job market.
- Develop skills valued by employers and are in demand in the workplace
- Develop knowledge related to employability and the workplace
- Understand the 21st century workplace and the entry routes
- Achieve a nationally recognised Entry Level qualification that prepares them for employment
- Develop own personal growth and engagement in learning
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
- Work related skills and behaviour
- Understanding rights and responsibilities
- Completing job applications
- Career options
- Using the internet and digital media in the workplace
- Customer service
- Staying safe in the workplace
- Working as a team
- Work-related problems
- Taking part in enterprise activity
- Being environmentally aware in the workplace
WHAT WILL I NEED?
- Current EHCP
- Entry level 2 qualification or Initial Assessment results at Entry Level 2.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
You will be assessed through a variety of methods based on course requirements and individual needs.
- Practical activities
- Peer feedback
Throughout the course, you will be gathering evidence/information in each unit. There are different methods that evidence can be gathered to meet individual needs.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
If you will be aged 16, 17 or 18 on 31 August in the year you begin your course, and have been resident in the UK/EU/EEA for the past 3 years, it will be FREE. Some courses will have other costs associated, such as for materials and trips. Many of our students are eligible for financial support when studying at college – please click here for more information.
WHAT CAN I DO AFTER?
This course will provide employability skills to proceed onto further study or employment.