Accounting Courses in London
If you have a head for figures then a career in accounting could be for you.
Our courses and apprenticeships will provide you with the skills and experience you need to get the best possible start in London’s financial world, whether you want to be a high-flyer in the city or managing the books for local businesses.
Students have previously visited businesses and taken part in workshops and events hosted by global investment bank Goldman Sachs and financial giant KPMG, to find out about potential career opportunities and gain the employability skills needed to enhance their career prospects.
Our AAT Apprenticeships at Levels 2, 3 and 4 courses also enable you to study towards chartered qualifications, namely CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW, or alternatively degree programmes.
Our Accounting Academy offers a fast-track route into these professions for students aged 16 to 24, including summer internships, coaching and mentoring and the opportunity to network with industry professionals.
Accounting Courses and Apprenticeships at CONEL College
The School of Accounting offers progression from Level 1 to Level 4. All our courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer Courses and Apprenticeships in:
- Computerised Accounting
- Accounting (Technician)
If you are unsure which course or level is right for you, we offer a free information, advice and guidance service across both our centres - please click here for more information.
Top facts about accounting courses in London
- High levels of progression on courses from Level 2 to 3, and from AAT to employment.
- Accounting Academy for 18 to 24s offers more ways to improve skills and gain experience.
- Working with top employers has provided outstanding progression for a number of students.
- 100% of students 2015/16 agreed the quality of teaching of these courses was very good.
- High street bank described our apprentices as, ‘Absolutely brilliant, keen to learn and develop’.
What you could earn
Accountants: Hourly Pay £21.84, Weekly Pay £830, Annual Pay £43,160
Payroll Administrator: Hourly Pay £13.60, Weekly Pay £500, Annual Pay £26,000
- Accountancy pre-apprentices enhance career prospects with KPMG
- From accounting pre-apprentice to future professional accountant
- Have you considered an apprenticeship after GCSEs?
- ‘Apprenticeship took me from A-levels to one of the world's largest accounting firms’
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.