- 100% Achieve their qualifications
If you want to start earning and get qualified, an apprenticeship can offer you the best of both worlds. Apprenticeships offer a fantastic way to earn while you learn. You'll get a job with a salary while studying for a qualification and receive practical, on-the-job work experience at the same time.
Apprenticeships are long-term work-based training programmes that combine full time employment with study. They involve a three-way partnership between you, your employer and the College. Typically, you will spend four days at work and then one day studying at the College.
We work with a wide range of employers to create great opportunities for you to gain the skills and qualifications you need for your chosen career, in areas including accountancy, hair and beauty, computing, construction, horticulture, creative media and sport and fitness.
We'll explore all the options with you to help you make the right decision for your future. Most of those who complete their apprenticeship go on to secure full-time employment or carry on in higher education.
For more information about our apprenticeships call our Apprenticeship Training Team on 020 8442 3442 or visit www.conel.ac.uk/work.
Pre-Apprenticeships are 12-15 week courses that offer a fast-track to full apprenticeships. They are a stepping stone to apprenticeships and prepare you for work by giving you the skills and experience needed in your chosen industry in just three months.
Our apprenticeships range from Level 2 to Level 4 and are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer Apprenticeships in:
- Activity Leadership Coaching
- Business Administration
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Clinical Care
- Customer Service
- Health and Social Care
- Hospitality Services
- IT Application
- Leadership and Management
- Professional Cookery
- Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Youth Work
Top Facts for Apprenticeships
- A range of employers in the public and private sector offering various opportunities
- Events held with employers to make National Apprenticeships Week
- 96% of apprentices find work after completing their apprenticeships
- Good links with employers due to the quality of training delivered
- 84% of employers would recommend the College as a training provider
- From accounting pre-apprentice to future professional accountant
- CONEL agrees deal with Whittington Health to train up to 85 apprentices
- ‘Career in construction built up my confidence’
- CONEL launches new partnership with Siemens to train engineering apprentices
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.