Tracking

Introduction to the course

This Level 3 diploma is for you if you work in the building services industry. The course involves study modules based on site management and inspections, testing assignments and management skills training.

What do I need?

This qualification is 40% practical; 60% Theory.

You will need to demonstrate you have acquired Level 2 electrical installation and Level 2 Maths and English skills.

How is the course taught?

The Level 3 Electrical Installations course will be taught through theory with practical training, and assessments including write-ups.

How will I be assessed?

You will be assessed through your completed practical tasks, using industry standards. You’ll also be assessed through multi-choice and paper-based exams and written assignments.

What does it lead to?

Electrician

Electrical Installations Engineer

What jobs could this lead to?

Electrician, Electrical Installations Engineer.

Employer's Benefit

You will benefit employers by having the necessary skills and attributes needed to work in the building services industry.

Course Details

Location Start Date - End Date - Study Mode
Tottenham Centre 3 Sep 2018 - 5 Jul 2019 - Daytime

Course Code: DP3MESE1 / 18DA11A

Information on course fees

If you are aged 16 - 18:
Courses are free up to Level 3

If you are over 18, fees may apply:
If you are over 18, fees may apply. Click here for information on financial help available to you.

If you are aged 24+ click here for information on financial help available to you. This course is eligible for a loan.

Information on how to apply
Apply here

brendan

daniel

georgia

harley

jahbarey

Testimonial

Charlotte

I really enjoy my course. For the future I want to move to the next level for bricklaying. I also want to get into the plumbing and electrical side of things.

Charlotte Farkas Bricklaying Diploma Level 2

Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay

Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.

Enquiry Form

Please tell us your name

/ /

Please enter your date of birth

Please tell us your email address

Please confirm your email address

Please tell us your mobile number

Please tell us your enquiry

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input