Plumbing and Construction Courses & Apprenticeships in London
London is where exciting construction happens, from urban regeneration projects to new iconic landmarks.
Our construction workshops are among the largest in London and are equipped with the latest building tools and machinery to help you build your career in the industry. On our courses, you’ll have the chance to learn skills in bricklaying, carpentry, joinery, painting and decorating, electrical installation, plumbing, and other building services.
We also work with Job Centre Plus to provide a course in brickwork. This enables people who are unemployed to obtain a Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) card, which allows them access to work on construction sites.
Our Construction Courses and Apprenticeships
The School of Construction at CONEL offers progression from Level 1 to Level 3.
We offer courses and apprenticeships in:
- Basic Construction
- Dry Lining
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Construction – Multi-skills
- Electrical Installations
- Plumbing and Heating
Top benefits of construction courses and apprenticeships at CONEL College
- Job Centre Plus programmes in brickwork have proven successful in delivering employability skills
- Our construction courses offer constructive, supportive and timely feedback, which helps students improve
- Progress in workshops and classrooms shows most students will go on to achieve success in their chosen career path
- Students take pride in their work and become confident and self-assured as they learn
- Reviews of work placements are positive, with employers complimentary of students’ work
How much do construction workers earn?
If you choose to study one of our construction or plumbing courses, you could eventually land roles such as:
Plumber: Hourly Pay £14.05, Weekly Pay £590, Annual Pay £30,680
Carpenter: Hourly Pay £14.05, Weekly Pay £590, Annual Pay £30,680
Bricklayer: Hourly Pay £12.09, Weekly Pay £520, Annual Pay £27,040
Painter/Decorator: Hourly Pay £11.40, Weekly Pay £490, Annual Pay £25,480
Electrician: Hourly Pay £13.95, Weekly Pay £600, Annual Pay £31,200
Building Surveyor: Hourly Pay £20.26, Weekly Pay £790, Annual Pay £41,080
- ‘Career in construction built up my confidence’
- CONEL students hired for key Enfield construction site
- CONEL hosted Construction Business Breakfast in partnership with the Conneely Group
- CONEL’s Paul Mitchell is in the running for Apprentice of the Year
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.