- 94% of students passed
- 93% of students are satisfied
Are you a good listener and able to empathise with other people’s problems?
Our vocational Counselling courses will give you the theoretical and practical skills you need for a successful career in counselling.
The courses at Level 2 and 3 are aimed at those already with some counselling skills who are looking to enhance their knowledge and take the next steps in their training. These courses have a strong emphasis of personal growth and self-exploration, which has often seen students go through a life changing experience.
Our degree course run in partnership with Middlesex University meets the training requirements of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. The course is aimed at those already working in different occupations who want to develop their skills and gain a qualification to work professionally as a counsellor.
Our Courses and Apprenticeships
The School of Health and Social Care and Childcare offers progression routes from Level 2 to Foundation Degree level in Counselling. All of our Counselling courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer Counselling courses and apprenticeships in:
- Counselling Skills
- Foundation Degree in Counselling
Top Facts for Health and Social Care courses
- Excellent links with employers and community organisations
- Work experience for all students leading to fantastic job opportunities
- Specialisms in many areas not matched anywhere else
- Close working with Middlesex University to deliver degrees in counselling
- Training partnerships with North Middlesex University Hospital and Whittington Health
- Growing number of apprentices and students starting work in healthcare sector
What you could earn
Counsellor: Hourly Pay £17.42 Weekly Pay £540, Annual Pay £28,080
Nurse: Hourly Pay £17.18, Weekly Pay £670, Annual Pay £34,840
Social Worker: Hourly Pay £17.63, Weekly Pay £670, Annual Pay £34,840
- CONEL agrees deal with Whittington Health to train up to 85 apprentices
- College showcases the best in Health, Social Care and Early Years education to local school children
- • French Social Care Students Experience London’s Top College CONEL
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.