Creative & Media Courses & Apprenticeships
- 94.6% of our students are satisfied, the highest for any FE college in the country
(FE Choices Learner Satisfaction, 2016/17)
- 99.5% of our creative and media students achieved their qualifications
Ever wanted to work in the media or gaming industry?
Our top of the range studios, editing suites and media facilities, will give you the opportunity to turn your creativity into reality, from video and music production to animation, games design and performing arts.
You’ll learn the technical skills needed to work in these exciting and fast-paced industries. Students have previously made films for North Middlesex University Hospital, Fitzrovia Youth in Action and London Irish Centre, and heard about the latest in game development from Hewlett Packard.
Our students have also had the opportunity to work in a real television studio at Sky, visit Warner Bros to see the technology behind the Harry Potter films and attend the EGX gaming exhibition.
Our Courses and Apprenticeships
The School of Creative and Media offers progression from Level 1 to Level 4. All our courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer Courses in:
- Media Production
- Games Design
Top Facts for Creative and Media
- Professional recording studios and editing suites equipped with industry standard software at Tottenham and Enfield.
- We work with our partners SoundSkool and Chikenshed to nurture students’ talent for music and performing arts.
- Visits to television and film studios and gaming exhibitions to gain practical experience, enhance learning and network with potential employers.
- Tutors have been commended for their excellent subject knowledge and rapport with students.
What you could earn
Music Promotions Manager: Hourly Pay £21.67, Weekly Pay £650, Annual Pay £33,800
Computer Games Developer: Hourly Pay £21.67,Weekly Pay £650, Annual Pay £33,800
Animator: Hourly Pay £13.90, Weekly Pay £570, Annual Pay £29,640
Studio Sound Engineer: Hourly Pay £11.63, Weekly Pay £500, Annual Pay £26,000
Web Designer: Hourly Pay £15.13, Weekly Pay £590, Annual Pay £30,680
- Students on top of their game at Techmix
- Creative and Computing End of Year Showcase at Bernie Grant Arts Centre
- CONEL Gaming Student Competed at Semi-Finals of the WorldSkills Competition
- College holds glittering video premiere for unique student created NHS Film
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.