Creative and Media Courses and Apprenticeships in London
Ever wanted to work in the media or gaming industry?
Our top of the range London studios, editing suites and media facilities will give you the opportunity to turn your creativity into reality, from video and music production to animation, games design and performing arts.
If you choose one of our creative media apprenticeships or courses, you’ll learn the technical skills needed to work in these exciting and fast-paced industries. Students have previously made films for North Middlesex University Hospital, Fitzrovia Youth in Action and London Irish Centre, and heard about the latest in-game development from Hewlett Packard.
Our students have also had the opportunity to work in a real television studio at Sky, visit Warner Bros. to see the technology behind the Harry Potter films and attend the EGX gaming exhibition.
Our creative media courses and apprenticeships
The School of Creative and Media offers progression from Level 1 to Level 4.
We offer creative media courses in:
- Media Production
- Games Design
Top facts about creative media courses and apprenticeships in London
- We use professional recording studios and editing suites, equipped with industry standard software at Tottenham and Enfield.
- We work with our partners SoundSkool and Chikenshed to nurture students’ talent for music and performing arts.
- Our creative media apprenticeships and courses include visits to television and film studios and gaming exhibitions to gain practical experience, enhance learning and network with potential employers.
- Tutors have been commended for their excellent subject knowledge and rapport with students.
What you could earn
Music Promotions Manager: Hourly Pay £21.67, Weekly Pay £650, Annual Pay £33,800
Computer Games Developer: Hourly Pay £21.67,Weekly Pay £650, Annual Pay £33,800
Animator: Hourly Pay £13.90, Weekly Pay £570, Annual Pay £29,640
Studio Sound Engineer: Hourly Pay £11.63, Weekly Pay £500, Annual Pay £26,000
Web Designer: Hourly Pay £15.13, Weekly Pay £590, Annual Pay £30,680
- Students on top of their game at Techmix
- Creative and Computing End of Year Showcase at Bernie Grant Arts Centre
- CONEL Gaming Student Competed at Semi-Finals of the WorldSkills Competition
- College holds glittering video premiere for unique student created NHS Film
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.