Engineering Courses and Apprenticeships in London
Engineering offers great career prospects in some of today’s most exciting and dynamic industries.
Whether your chosen field is mechanical, chemical, civil or electrical, during your engineering course at CONEL, you’ll gain the skills and work experience you need for career progression in the field of your choice. From developing new micro-technologies to building new infrastructure, you’ll plan, design and build machines, systems and processes to solve technical problems.
Our engineering courses are among the best in the country, with many of our students excelling on work placements, progressing to university and realising their career aspirations.
Our engineering courses and apprenticeships
The School of Engineering offers progression from Level 2 to Level 3.
We offer courses and apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Performing Engineering Operations
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Engineering
Top benefits of engineering courses at CONEL College
- Progress to university from engineering courses is very strong.
- Our engineering courses offer constructive, supportive and timely feedback, which helps students improve.
- Progress in workshops and classrooms shows most students will go on to achieve success in their preferred engineering career path.
- Students take pride in their work and become confident and self-assured as they learn.
- Reviews of work placements within the engineering field are positive, with employers complimentary of students’ work.
If you are unsure which course or level is right for you, we offer a free information, advice and guidance service across both our centres - please click here for more information.
How much do engineers earn?
If you’d like to pursue a career in engineering, you’re probably wondering how much you can expect to earn. If you successfully complete an engineering course at CONEL, you could land roles such as:
- Mechanical Engineer: Hourly Pay L18.75, Weekly Pay L750, Annual Pay L39,000
- Electronics and Electrical Engineers: Hourly Pay L14.76, Weekly Pay L620, Annual Pay L32,240
Latest News about our Engineering courses in London
- CONEL launches new partnership with Siemens to train engineering apprentices
- London training hub launched for engineering courses and apprenticeships in Enfield
- CONEL STEM Students attend Future Skills Event at Parliament
- CONEL supports Enfield's Enrichment Engineering Week
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.