English for Speakers of Other Languages Courses in London
Do you need to learn English or improve your reading, writing, listening and/or speaking skills? Our English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses will develop your understanding and use of English to help you communicate with ease.
Our ESOL course teachers will help you learn and enhance your grammar and vocabulary for work, study and home life. Whether you’re new to the English language, or would just like to improve your existing skills, studying an ESOL course at CONEL College will give you the confidence to communicate with friends and employers and enjoy life in the UK.
Our ESOL courses
At the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London, we offer a variety of ESOL levels: Pre-Entry level, designed for complete beginners that have no English skills, Entry Level 1, 2 and 3 and Level 1.
Here at CONEL College, we run ESOL courses in:
- Skills for Life
Our courses are run at different times during the year and are taught at two superb centres in North East London, in Tottenham and Enfield.
The benefits of studying an ESOL course in London
- Studying an ESOL course with us promotes an outstanding integration of equality and diversity into learning.
- In 2014/15, Entry Level success rates exceeded the national average of 81.7%.
Latest news about our ESOL courses
Apply for Courses Here
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 1
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 2
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 3
- ESOL 16-18 Speaking and listening Entry Level 1
- ESOL Bridging Course Entry Level
- ESOL Reading Entry Level 1
- ESOL Reading Entry Level 2
- ESOL Reading Entry level 3
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 1
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 2
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 3
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 1
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 2
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.