Course Code: ES1MWRT8 / 18DAS1A
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 – 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
If you are aged, 19-23 click here for information on financial help available to you.Information on how to apply
ESOL Writing Level 1
Introduction to the course
This course will help you improve your writing skills in different situations, including the use of computers.
What do I need?
You will be assessed at the interview and placed on the appropriate course
How is the course taught?
Courses are taught in classroom through reading and reviewing books, workshops and work on computers.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed through an exam
What does it lead to?
You can progress to many other courses within the College
|Location||Start Date - End Date|
|Tottenham Centre||24 Sep 2018 - 25 Jan 2019|
- Last Updated: 22 April 2018
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 1
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 2
- ESOL 16-18 Entry Level 3
- ESOL 16-18 Speaking and listening Entry Level 1
- ESOL Bridging Course Entry Level
- ESOL Reading Entry Level 1
- ESOL Reading Entry Level 2
- ESOL Reading Entry level 3
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 1
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 2
- ESOL Speaking and Listening Entry Level 3
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 1
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 2
- ESOL Writing Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.