English and Maths Courses and Apprenticeships in London
Do you have a lot to offer, but think your English and maths might be letting you down? Here at CONEL College, we have several courses to help you succeed.
From Entry Level to GCSE, our tutors will offer you one-to-one support to help you reach your goals, whether as part of an apprenticeship or vocational course, or as a standalone qualification.
Many of our students take their qualifications alongside their main courses to give them the skills they need to support their studies.
Whatever your English or maths level, we can help you to build the foundations for a promising future.
Functional Skills English and maths equip learners with the practical, transferable skills, knowledge and understanding in order to progress and succeed in education, work and life. Problem solving is at the heart of Functional Skills and the skills you will learn enable you to:
- Apply your knowledge and understanding to everyday life, in the workplace and in other real life situations.
- Engage competently and confidently with others
- Solve problems in both familiar and unfamiliar situations
Develop personally and professionally
Our English and maths apprenticeships and courses
The School of English and Maths offers progression from Entry Level to GCSE. All our courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer courses in the following areas:
- Functional Skills
Benefits of studying English and maths at CONEL College
Studying English or Maths at CONEL College yields the following benefits:
- Coaching sessions and half-term revision workshops are held to help students prepare for their exams.
- Teaching on maths courses is praised by students as “very good”, thanks to our tutors’ ability to explain and illustrate topics in an engaging manner.
- Many students who have attained a grade C or above have secured university places.
Functional Skills are a mandatory element in apprenticeships as well as being stand-alone qualifications in their own right at Entry Level 1-3, Level 1 and Level 2.
There are many reasons you may wish to embark on an English or maths course: entry into employment; career progression; career change; acceptance onto a vocational course; personal satisfaction; build your self-esteem or to help your child with their homework. Whatever the reason, come to CONEL College to start your journey.
Latest News about English and Maths courses in London
- Students at CONEL celebrate GCSE success
- CONEL GCSE iPad Winners
- CONEL STEM Students attend Future Skills Event at Parliament
- CONEL’s accounting apprentices shine brightest on graduation day
Apply for Courses Here
- English Award Entry 1
- English Award Entry 2 Writing Skills
- English Award Entry 3 Writing Skills
- English Bridging course Entry level
- English Entry Level 1
- English Entry Level 1 Award Reading Skills
- English Entry Level 2
- English Entry Level 2 Speaking and Listening
- English Entry Level 3
- English Entry Level 3 Speaking and Listening
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 1
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 2
- English Skills - Speaking and Listening Award Entry Level 1
- Numeracy Entry Level 2
- Numeracy Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.