English/Literacy and Maths/Numeracy
- 96% of our students are satisfied
- 88.2% Achieve their qualifications
Do you have a lot to offer but think your English and maths might be letting you down? We have several courses to help you succeed.
From Entry Level to GCSE, our tutors will offer you one-to-one support to help you to reach your goals, whether as part of an apprenticeship or vocational course, or as a standalone qualification.
Many of our students take their qualifications alongside their main courses to give them the skills they need to support their studies.
Whatever your English or maths level, we can help you to build the foundations for a promising future.
The School of English and Maths offers progression from Entry Level to GCSE. All our courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer Courses in:
- Functional skills
Top Facts for English and Maths
- Coaching sessions and half-term revision workshops to prepare for exams.
- Teaching of maths is “very good” with tutors explaining and illustrating topics.
- Nany students who have attained a grade C or above have secured university places.
- Students at CONEL celebrate GCSE success
- CONEL GCSE iPad Winners
- CONEL STEM Students attend Future Skills Event at Parliament
- CONEL’s accounting apprentices shine brightest on graduation day
- English Award Entry 1
- English Award Entry 2 Writing Skills
- English Award Entry 3 Writing Skills
- English Bridging course Entry level
- English Entry Level 1
- English Entry Level 1 Award Reading Skills
- English Entry Level 2
- English Entry Level 2 Speaking and Listening
- English Entry Level 3
- English Entry Level 3 Speaking and Listening
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 1
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 2
- English Skills - Speaking and Listening Award Entry Level 1
- Maths bridging course Entry Level
- Numeracy Entry Level 2
- Numeracy Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.