Course Code: AWFMSPL2 / 19DAS1A
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 - 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
Introduction to the course
You will improve your English skills and work towards a literacy qualification
What do I need?
You will be assessed at the interview and placed at the right level
How is the course taught?
This course is taught in a classroom using a mixture of individual, pair and group activities, discussions and practical activities.
How will I be assessed?
You are expected to come to all your classes. You will take an exam at the end of the year
What does it lead to?
You could move to a class at a higher level, if you pass your exam and your attendance is good
|Location||Start Date - End Date - Study Mode|
|Tottenham Centre||2 Sep 2019 - 20 Dec 2019 - Daytime|
- Last Updated: 25 March 2019
Apply for Courses Here
- English Award Entry 1
- English Award Entry 2 Writing Skills
- English Award Entry 3 Writing Skills
- English Bridging Course Entry Level
- English Entry Level 1
- English Entry Level 1 Award Reading Skills
- English Entry Level 2
- English Entry Level 2 Speaking and Listening
- English Entry Level 3
- English Entry Level 3 Speaking and Listening
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 1
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 2
- English Skills - Speaking and Listening Award Entry Level 1
- Numeracy Entry Level 2
- Numeracy Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.