Course Code: AWFMWRT2 / 18DBS1A
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 – 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
Introduction to the course
This is an essential qualification for work and study.You will improve your English skills and work towards a literacy qualification.
Students will be able to progress through levels to GCSE which is essential for university and for many employers.
What do I need?
You will be assessed at the interview and placed at the right level
How is the course taught?
This course is taught in a classroom using a mixture of individual, pair and group activities
How will I be assessed?
You are expected to attend all classes and you will sit an exam at the end of the course
What does it lead to?
You could move to a class at a higher level, if you pass your exam and your attendance has been good
|Location||Start Date - End Date|
|Tottenham Centre||25 Mar 2019 - 3 Jul 2019|
- Last Updated: 20 June 2018
Apply for Courses Here
- English Award Entry 1
- English Award Entry 2 Writing Skills
- English Award Entry 3 Writing Skills
- English Bridging Course Entry Level
- English Entry Level 1
- English Entry Level 1 Award Reading Skills
- English Entry Level 2
- English Entry Level 2 Speaking and Listening
- English Entry Level 3
- English Entry Level 3 Speaking and Listening
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 1
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 2
- English Skills - Speaking and Listening Award Entry Level 1
- Maths bridging course Entry Level
- Numeracy Entry Level 2
- Numeracy Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.