Course Code: AWGMWRT2 / 20DBS1A
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 - 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
Introduction to the course
This course is for adults who are fluent speakers but who have very limited reading and writing skills. Applicants do not need any qualifications to get onto this course but must do an initial assessment.
How is the course taught?
The course is delivered over two days a week, 5 hours per week. Students have a teacher who will guide them to develop reading, writing and speaking and listening skills. Each skill is delivered over a 12 week cycle.
How will I be assessed?
Students must complete a portfolio of work which demonstrates skills and abilities for each mode.
What does it lead to?
Students who successfully complete all modes should be ready for Entry 1.
|Location||Start Date - End Date - Study Mode|
|Tottenham Centre||22 Mar 2021 - 1 Jul 2021 - Daytime|
- Last Updated: 05 April 2020
Apply for Courses Here
- English Award Entry 1
- English Award Entry 2 Writing Skills
- English Award Entry 3 Writing Skills
- English Bridging course Entry level
- English Entry Level 1
- English Entry Level 1 Award Reading Skills
- English Entry Level 2
- English Entry Level 2 Speaking and Listening
- English Entry Level 3
- English Entry Level 3 Speaking and Listening
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 1
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 2
- English Skills - Speaking and Listening Award Entry Level 1
- Numeracy Entry Level 2
- Numeracy Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.