Course Code: NREMMTH6 / 18DA11X
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 – 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
If you are aged, 19-23 click here for information on financial help available to you.Information on how to apply
Maths bridging course Entry Level
Introduction to the course
This course is for people who are not yet ready to go into a FS Maths course. It is designed to prepare learners to get the skills and abilities needed to progress into Functional Skills Maths.
What do I need?
No qualifications are needed. Applicants must complete an initial assessment before joining the course.
How is the course taught?
The course is delivered over two days a week, 4.5 hours per week. Students have a teacher who will guide them to develop the skills they need to be able to go on to the next level.
How will I be assessed?
This course is internally assessed and verified to recognised standards and quality. Students must complete a series of tasks and produce a portfolio of work to evidence requisite competence and skills.
What does it lead to?
Students who complete this course should be ready to progress to Functional Skills.
|Location||Start Date - End Date|
|Enfield Centre||3 Sep 2018 - 5 Jul 2019|
- Last Updated: 20 January 2018
- English Award Entry 1
- English Award Entry 2 Writing Skills
- English Award Entry 3 Writing Skills
- English Bridging course Entry level
- English Entry Level 1
- English Entry Level 1 Award Reading Skills
- English Entry Level 2
- English Entry Level 2 Speaking and Listening
- English Entry Level 3
- English Entry Level 3 Speaking and Listening
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 1
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 2
- English Skills - Speaking and Listening Award Entry Level 1
- Maths bridging course Entry Level
- Numeracy Entry Level 2
- Numeracy Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.