Course Code: NR2MMTH6 / 19DA11Z
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 - 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
Introduction to the course
This course is for people who have passed Level 1 Maths Skills. It is designed to prepare learners to progress into Level 2 Functional Skills Maths. Applicants must complete an initial assessment before joining the course.
What do I need?
Level 1 qualification in Maths Skills (or equivalent skills)
How is the course taught?
The course is delivered over two days a week, 4.5 hours per week over a year. Students have a teacher who will guide them to develop the skills they need to be able to go on to Level 2.
How will I be assessed?
This course is internally assessed, verified to recognised standards and quality assured. Students must complete a series of tasks and produce a portfolio of work to evidence the appropriate level of competence and skills.
What does it lead to?
Students who complete this course should be ready to progress to Functional Skills Level 2.
|Location||Start Date - End Date - Study Mode|
|Tottenham Centre||2 Sep 2019 - 3 Jul 2020 - Daytime|
- Last Updated: 11 October 2019
Apply for Courses Here
- English Award Entry 1
- English Award Entry 2 Writing Skills
- English Award Entry 3 Writing Skills
- English Bridging course Entry level
- English Entry Level 1
- English Entry Level 1 Award Reading Skills
- English Entry Level 2
- English Entry Level 2 Speaking and Listening
- English Entry Level 3
- English Entry Level 3 Speaking and Listening
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 1
- English Reading Skills Award Entry Level 2
- English Skills - Speaking and Listening Award Entry Level 1
- Numeracy Entry Level 2
- Numeracy Entry Level 3
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.