Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy Courses & Apprenticeships
- 97% of our students are satisfied
- 95.9% Achieve their qualifications
We have one of the widest ranges of hairdressing courses and beauty therapy courses in London. You can learn everything from styling and colouring to beauty treatments, body massage and theatrical make-up. You’ll also gain practical experience with paying customers at our salons run in partnership with Redken, part of L’Oreal, and John Frieda.
And with fully-equipped, industry standard studios in both Tottenham and Enfield in north east London to practise your skills, there is no better place to get ahead in the hair and beauty industry.
You’ll also get to enter competitions to showcase the skills you learn on our Hairdressing and Beauty Courses, often judged by industry experts such as Patrick Cameron, and attend product demonstrations, skills training workshops and seminars with companies, such as Avalon, Demalogica, Eve Taylor, Wella and Mizani.
Our Courses and Apprenticeships
The School of Hair and Beauty offers progression from Level 1 to Level 3. All our courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, designed to make your learning experience the best it can be.
We offer Courses and Apprenticeships in:
- Beauty therapy
- Complimentary therapies
- Make-up artistry
- Theatrical media make-up
Top Facts for our Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy courses
- High specification, industry standard salons at Tottenham and Enfield, London
- Tottenham salon is a fully commercial business to develop business skills
- Students get to take part in competitions judged by industry professionals
- Trips to the Professional Beauty Expo to meet practitioners and employers
What you could earn
Beauty Therapist: Hourly Pay £8.95, Weekly Pay £340, Annual Pay £17,680
Hairdresser and Barber: Hourly Pay £8.16, Weekly Pay £310, Annual Pay £16,120
Clinic/Salon Manager: Hourly Pay £11.00, Weekly Pay £440, Annual Pay £22,880
Make-up artist: Hourly Pay £8.95, Weekly Pay £340, Annual Pay £17,680
Nail Technician: Hourly Pay £8.95, Weekly Pay £340, Annual Pay £17,680
- CONEL Level 3 Hairdressing Students Amaze at Avant-Garde Themed End of Year Show
- Hair and beauty students raise over £800 for Enfield Food Bank
- College Hair & Beauty team host Charity Day for The UCH Cancer Fund in memory of Paul Head
- CONEL’s Dailiena takes top prize at Chris and Sons annual stylists’ competition
- Barbering Certificate level 2
- Barbering Technical Certificate Level 2
- Beauty Retail Technical Certificate Level 2
- Beauty Therapy City & Guilds Vocational Qualification Level 2
- Beauty Therapy Technical Certificate Level 2
- Certificate in Beauty Therapy Services Level 2
- Certificate in Women's Hairdressing (cutting) Level 2
- Cutting and Styling Services Technical Certificate Level 2
- Hair Colouring Services Technical Certificate Level 2
- Hairdressing Level 2 Diploma
- Nail Services Vocational Qualification Level 2
- Nail Technology Certificate level 2
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.