Course Code: CR2MBAR1 / 18EB11A
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 - 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
Introduction to the course
This is a 10 week course
The course covers an introduction to working in the Hairdressing and Barbering Industry. You will learn techniques such as clipper work, scissor work, client consultation, cutting facial hair, blow drying and styling.
How is the course taught?
This is taught through theory sessions and practical classes.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed through completion of assignments and practical observations.
What does it lead to?
You may choose to progress into Level 2 Technical Qualification for colouring and styling or cutting and styling women’s hair.
Your employers will be able to employ qualified staff to work in their salons with up to date knowledge of industry standards.
|Location||Start Date - End Date - Study Mode|
|Tottenham Centre||2 Jan 2019 - 5 Jul 2019 - Evening|
- Last Updated: 20 January 2019
Apply for Courses Here
- Barbering Certificate level 2
- Barbering Technical Certificate Level 2
- Beauty Retail Technical Certificate Level 2
- Beauty Therapy City & Guilds Vocational Qualification Level 2
- Beauty Therapy Technical Certificate Level 2
- Complementary Therapies Diploma Level 2
- Hair Colouring Services Technical Certificate Level 2
- Hair Cutting and Styling Services Technical Certificate Level 2
- Nail Services Vocational Qualification Level 2
- Nail Technology Certificate level 2
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.