Course Code: CR2MNLT1 / 18EB11A
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 - 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
Introduction to the course
This is a 10 week course.
This course covers an introduction to the Nail Industry, following Health and Safety Practice in the Salon, carry out Client Consultations, Promoting products and services, Provide and maintain Nail Enhancements.
How is the course taught?
This is taught through theory sessions and practical classes
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed through completion of assignments and practical observations.
What does it lead to?
You may choose to progress into L2 Technical Qualification for Nails Treatments , Beauty Therapies or Beauty Retail.
Your employers will be able to employ qualified staff to work in their Nail Salons with up to date knowledge of industry standards.
|Location||Start Date - End Date - Study Mode|
|Tottenham Centre||2 Jan 2019 - 5 Jul 2019 - Evening|
- Last Updated: 17 February 2019
Apply for Courses Here
- Barbering Certificate level 2
- Barbering Technical Certificate Level 2
- Beauty Retail Technical Certificate Level 2
- Beauty Therapy City & Guilds Vocational Qualification Level 2
- Beauty Therapy Technical Certificate Level 2
- Complementary Therapies Diploma Level 2
- Hair Colouring Services Technical Certificate Level 2
- Hair Cutting and Styling Services Technical Certificate Level 2
- Nail Services Vocational Qualification Level 2
- Nail Technology Certificate level 2
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.