Course Code: TD3MHAR1 / 19DA11Z
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 - 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
If you are aged 24+ click here for information on financial help available to you. This course is eligible for a loan.Information on how to apply
Introduction to the course
Our City and Guilds Level 3 hairdressing diploma covers all aspects of hairdressing and is designed to expand on the knowledge obtained during your study of the Level 2 qualification.
The diploma is designed to take a year to complete. The course content covers the essential concepts of hairdressing, including:
- How to monitor and maintain health and safety practices in the salon
- How to cut women's hair
- How to style and dress hair using a range of techniques
- How to perm hair
- How to style African type hair
- How to relax African type hair
- How to colour correct
What do I need?
To enrol on this course, you will need to have completed the Level 2 hairdressing course. You will also need to have literacy skills at level 2 or above, or be working towards obtaining a level 2 in literacy.
How is the course taught?
The content of the course is delivered through a mixture of practical demonstrations and classroom-based teaching. Lessons will be delivered by industry qualified lecturers and you will be given the opportunity to access one-to-one tutorial support throughout your course.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed through both practical observations and written assignments.
What does it lead to?
As the holder of a Level 3 Hairdressing Diploma, you will have advanced knowledge of a number of a hairdressing principles and will be able to apply for senior hairdressing stylist roles.
You could progress into employment where you would be a senior hairdressing stylist and be able to apply your advanced skills in hairdressing.
|Location||Start Date - End Date - Study Mode|
|Enfield Centre||2 Sep 2019 - 3 Jul 2020 - Daytime|
- Last Updated: 18 March 2019
Apply for Courses Here
- Barbering Certificate level 2
- Barbering Technical Certificate Level 2
- Beauty Retail Technical Certificate Level 2
- Beauty Therapy City & Guilds Vocational Qualification Level 2
- Beauty Therapy Technical Certificate Level 2
- Complementary Therapies Diploma Level 2
- Hair Colouring Services Technical Certificate Level 2
- Hair Cutting and Styling Services Technical Certificate Level 2
- Nail Services Vocational Qualification Level 2
- Nail Technology Certificate level 2
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.