Health and Social Care Courses and Apprenticeships in London
Working in health and social care can be extremely rewarding.
Our health and social care courses and apprenticeships give students real experience in the health industry, whether in a hospital or caring for those in need - including the elderly and vulnerable - at a care home or in the community.
On our health and social care courses, you'll learn the skills necessary to succeed in the industry, including areas not covered by other colleges. Additionally, you'll gain a thorough understanding of equality, diversity, inclusion, healthcare legislation, and health and safety. These healthcare courses also provide opportunities for practical experience with employers such as North Middlesex University Hospital.
Our health and social care courses and apprenticeships
The School of Health and Social Care offers progression routes from Entry Level to Level 3 courses in health and social care.
We offer courses and apprenticeships in:
- Health and Social Care
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Nursing (Day)
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Nursing (evening)
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Midwifery
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Social Work
Top benefits of our health and social care courses
- Health and social care courses provide excellent links with employers and community organisations.
- Work experience opportunities are available for all students leading to fantastic job prospects.
- Students get to learn specialisms in many areas not matched anywhere else.
- Students get to work closely with Middlesex University to deliver degrees in counselling.
- Health and social care courses at CONEL College offer partnerships with North Middlesex University Hospital and Whittington Health.
- A growing number of apprentices and students are starting work in the healthcare sector in London and beyond.
If you are unsure which course or level is right for you, we offer a free information, advice and guidance service across both our centres - please click here for more information.
What you could earn
Healthcare Assistant: Hourly Pay £10.51, Weekly Pay £410, Annual Pay £21,320
Dental Nurse: NHS: Hourly Pay £10.00, Weekly Pay £380, Annual Pay £19,760
Care Assistant: Hourly Pay £8.52, Weekly Pay £360, Annual Pay £18,720
Midwife: NHS: Hourly Pay £19.21, Weekly Pay £730, Annual Pay £37,960
Nurse: Hourly Pay £17.18, Weekly Pay £670, Annual Pay £34,840
Careers Adviser: Hourly Pay £16.06, Weekly Pay £530, Annual Pay £27,560
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.