ICT and Computing Courses and Apprenticeships in London
Virtually all of us now use a computer, tablet or mobile phone, as technology continues to play a greater role in our lives.
Whether you want to improve your PC skills, develop applications and games, create websites or learn about networking, our ICT, computing and computer science courses will equip you with the skills for a career in this fast-paced and innovative industry.
Our computer suites are fully equipped with the latest hardware, software and networks at the cutting edge of computer technology, to ensure you have the most up-to-date skills required for the modern workplace.
Our IT and Computing Academy, located in the heart of London, offers a fast-track route into these professions for students aged 16 to 24, including summer internships, coaching and mentoring, and the opportunity to network with industry professionals.
Our ICT and computing courses and apprenticeships
The School of ICT and Computing at CONEL College offers progression routes from Level 1 to Level 5.
We offer the following courses in ICT, computing and computer science:
- ICT System Support
- Software and Web Services
- Computing and Systems Development
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Information Technology
Top Benefits of ICT and Computing Courses at CONEL
Students gain excellent links with employers and community organisations within the computing industry.
- Work experience is available for all students, leading to fantastic job opportunities.
- Our ICT courses include a range of high quality, interactive sessions to engage students and build their knowledge.
- Tutors commended for their excellent subject knowledge and rapport with students.
- We have a new Microsoft Showcase Classroom.
How much do ICT and computing graduates earn?
Successfully completing one of our ICT and computing courses could eventually lead to roles such as:
- Helpdesk Professional: Hourly Pay £14.15, Weekly Pay £580, Annual Pay £30,160
- Software Developer: Hourly Pay £20.00, Weekly Pay £800, Annual Pay £41,600
- Database Administrator: Hourly Pay £10.77, Weekly Pay £420, Annual Pay £21,840
- Senior Database Administrator: Hourly Pay £26.70, Weekly Pay £960, Annual Pay £50,000
- Network Engineer: Hourly Pay £14.10, Weekly Pay £550, Annual Pay £28,600
- Technical Architect or IT Systems Architect: Hourly Pay £22.05, Weekly Pay £860, Annual Pay £44,720
- Systems Analyst: Hourly Pay £22.82, Weekly Pay £890, Annual Pay £46,280
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.