Science Courses and Apprenticeships in London
If you are passionate about understanding how the world works or making new discoveries, then a career in science is ideal for you.
Scientists work across many industries and sectors, including technology, transport, medicine and the environment. At our fully equipped laboratories, you’ll use the latest equipment to test out theories and carry out experiments.
You’ll also have the chance to hear from expert speakers about career options in their field. Past speakers have included Dr John Rokos from the Institute of Biomedical Science.
Our science courses and apprenticeships
At CONEL, we offer progression routes from Level 1 to Level 4. All of our science courses are taught with a variety of approaches in mind, and are designed to give you the best possible learning experience.
We offer the following courses:
- Applied science
- Applied science and technology
- Applied biology
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Science
If you are unsure which course or level is right for you, we offer a free information, advice and guidance service across both our centres - please click here for more information.
Top benefits of science courses at CONEL
- Progress to university from science courses is very strong.
- Science laboratories offer a realistic work environment in which to experiment.
- Science courses offer constructive, supportive and timely feedback, which helps students improve.
- Progress in workshops and classrooms shows that most students will go on to achieve success in their science career.
- Students take pride in their work, become confident and self-assured as they learn.
- Reviews of work placements are positive with employers and complimentary of students’ work.
How much do scientists earn?
Completing a science course or apprenticeship at CONEL College could lead you to professions such as:
Biomedical Scientist: Hourly Pay £22.43, Weekly Pay £830, Annual Pay £43,160
Laboratory Technician: Hourly Pay £12.56, Weekly Pay £490, Annual Pay £25,480
Radiographer: Hourly Pay £18.75, Weekly Pay £750, Annual Pay £39,000
Physiotherapist: Hourly Pay £17.18, Weekly Pay £670, Annual Pay £34,840
Pharmacist: Hourly Pay £19.75, Weekly Pay £790, Annual Pay £41,080
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.