Supported Learning Courses & Apprenticeships in London
If you received special education needs support at school, have a mental health problem or a learning disability, we have courses specifically to help you learn.
Our supported learning courses will prepare you for life and work to enable you to live as independently as possible, including helping you to develop your communication, literacy, numeracy and information skills.
You’ll be taught in small groups to better support your individual needs and help you reach your potential. You’ll also be given advice from tutors and organisations such as Mencap on furthering your studies or getting back into employment.
Our supported learning courses and apprenticeships
We offer supported learning courses in:
- Catering and Hospitality
- Creative Arts
- Retail and Customer Service
- ICT and Computing
- Employability and Work Skills
- Independent Living
Benefits of supported learning courses at CONEL:
There are a number of excellent benefits to taking a Supported Learning course at CONEL. These are:
- We receive high levels of student satisfaction with the quality and content of courses
- High quality teaching, learning and assessment develops students’ skills and achievement
- The appointment of a Job Coach has helped secure internal work placements for students
- Visits enable students to take part in sport and leisure activities and shopping trips to learn life skills
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.