Course Code: DP5MPLSH / 20DA11Z
Information on course fees
Fees apply for this course. You may be eligible for one of the following to help towards the cost of your course fees:
Introduction to the course
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector. These include:
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Developing teaching learning and assessment in education and training
- Theories, principles and models of education and training
- Wider professional practice and development in education and training
How is the course taught?
You will be taught in a variety of ways using group work, reflective discussion, lectures, practical sessions and presentations
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed through course work, assignments and teaching practice.
What does it lead to?
You could progress into employment or other HE programmes.
|Location||Start Date - End Date - Study Mode|
|Enfield Centre||17 Sep 2020 - 2 Jul 2021 - Daytime|
- Last Updated: 28 January 2020
Apply for Courses Here
- Education and Training - Level 5 Diploma
- Education and Training - Level 5 Diploma/Professional Graduate Certificate in Education and Training (PGCE) - Validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- English Language Teaching (CELTA) - Level 5 Cambridge Certificate
- Teaching Disabled Learners - Level 5 Specialist Diploma
- Teaching English: Literacy and ESOL - Level 5 Specialist Diploma
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.