Course Code: DP5MPLSH / 19DA11Z
Information on course fees
If you are aged 16 - 18:
If you are over 18, fees may apply:
Introduction to the course
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector. These include:
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Developing teaching learning and assessment in education and training
- Theories, principles and models of education and training
- Wider professional practice and development in education and training
How is the course taught?
You will be taught in a variety of ways using group work, reflective discussion, lectures, practical sessions and presentations
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed through course work, assignments and teaching practice.
What does it lead to?
You could progress into employment or other HE programmes.
|Location||Start Date - End Date - Study Mode|
|Enfield Centre||20 Sep 2019 - 5 Jul 2020 - Daytime|
- Last Updated: 25 March 2019
Apply for Courses Here
What are the levels?
Try our Careerometer on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careerometer below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.