Course Code: CR1NHSR8 / 18DAS1A
Places should be booked on Trade Union Education courses by your Trade Union. If you are applying as an individual, please check that your Trade Union is willing to support your application.Information on how to apply
TUC Health & Safety Stage One
Introduction to the course
This course is for trade union representatives only and it is not open to anyone else.
The course focuses on four key areas:
- The role and functions of a trade union health and safety representative
- Organising for health and safety
- Preventing accidents and ill health
- Key skills for a trade union health and safety representative.
How is the course taught?
The course will help you understand:
- The role and responsibility of safety reps
- How to identify hazards and problems in your workplace
- How to improve union organisation on health and safety
- How to take up problems with management
- What the laws say about health and safety.
|Location||Start Date - End Date|
|26 Sep 2018 - 5 Dec 2018|
- Last Updated: 18 January 2018
What are the levels?
Try our Careers Calculator on Job Opportunities and Rates of Pay
Try the Careers Calculator below to find out if the chances of finding work in your preferred profession are good or not and to find out what you can expect to earn.