Enrolment is the process that allows you to register and officially become a student of CONEL.

Enrolment for courses starting in September 2021 will take place during August 2021. If you’ve already applied to study at CONEL, please make you sure you login to the Applicant Portal and enter all required information before you come and enrol.

Dates and times will be posted here as they are available.

Enrolment Dates 2021-22

For School Leavers (16-18 years old)

  • Thursday 12 August, 1pm – 6pm
  • Friday 13 August, 10am – 4pm

For All Students:

  • Monday 16 August, 1pm – 7pm
  • Tuesday 17 August – Thursday 19 August, 10am-7pm
  • Friday 20 August, 10am – 4 pm
  • Monday 23 August – Thursday 26 August, 10am – 7pm
  • Friday 27 August, 10am – 4 pm
  • Tuesday 31 August – Thursday 2 September, 10am – 5pm
  • Friday 3 September, 10am – 4 pm
  • Saturday 4 September, 10am – 2pm

Enrolment Documents 2021-22

In order to enrol at CONEL, you will need to bring certain documents to ensure you are able to study with us, such as your residency and income documents, as well as exam results (depending on your chosen course).

Here you will find all of the information about residency and income documents:

If you are an adult student (aged 19 or older) we will also need to check further documents, depending on the course you are looking to enrol on.

If you have any further queries, please contact us here!