As of 1st November 2017, we have completed a merger with Capital City College Group (CCCG). This group now comprises of three colleges and a Training arm
- College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London (CONEL)
- Westminster Kingsway College
- City and Islington College
- Capital City College Training (CCCT)
The trading name is the Capital City College Group and the legal identity is The WKCIC Group (UKPRN 10007455)
What will change?
- Existing apprentices on DAS, the ESFA has amended the DAS system to change the college details to that of the overall group. Your existing apprentices will continue to be on our system and at some point; we will need to move them over to our new legal identity. We are working with the ESFA to make this process as simple as possible. Existing contracts will be novated to the WKCIC group but will continue with exactly the same terms, conditions and payment arrangements.
- Entering new Apprentices on DAS : You will not be able to add new apprentices under our old KPRN number, but will have to select The WKCIC Group, which is 10007455. Please put CONEL in the message section as you add new apprentices, and we will continue as normal.
- Increased offer! With the addition of access to the Apprenticeship provision with the whole group, we will be able to broaden our offer to you. Examples include Facilities Management, Laboratories and Science technicians and Supply Chain Management.
What won't change?
- Our Commitment to supporting our employers and our apprentices
- The delivery of the apprenticeships by experienced and qualified staff
- Our drive to continue to ensure our delivery meets your needs as an employer
- Your current contacts, engaged staff and existing contracts.
Contracts: any existing contracts will be novated to The WKCIC Group and new contracts will be identified as The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London, part of The WKCIC Group ( trading name CCCG)
Please see below what the new online form will look like.
Every step of the process is the same.
In the message section please state that these are CONEL apprentices and we will be continue the normal processes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 020 8442 3442. Meanwhile we look forward to continuing our partnership with your apprenticeship provision.
- Last Updated: 17 November 2017