At the College, our qualifications mean lifelong careers. We are here to help you achieve your goals and our dedicated staff will support you every step of the way. We offer you impartial Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) so that the course choice you make is right for you, and in line with your life goals. We know that choosing the right college and the right course can be a challenging decision to make, so here are five reasons to help you make the right choice:
1. Our exceptional training facilities and state-of-the-art construction workshops, hair and beauty salons, sports facilities and ICT and Science labs will give you all you need to succeed, with 91.9% of our learners passing in 2016/17
2. Our expert teachers bring the latest industry practice into the classroom, being recognised as 'Good' by Ofsted
3. Our learning, student finance and welfare support services are excellent
4. Our enrichment and sports activities, including trips abroad are exceptional. Our learners have visited Shanghai, Beijing, Poland and Dubai.
5. Our learners are the most satisfied of any FE college in England at 94.6% (FE Choices Learner Satisfaction Survey, 2016/17)
Our courses range from Entry Level to Level 3 and we also have a range of Higher Education courses, including Higher National Certificates. We are exceptional for our wide range of work-related courses and links with employers.
Do you want to speak to us before you make a choice?
- Call us on the Course Information Line 020 8442 3055
- Drop in and see us at our dedicated Advice and Guidance Centres at both our Enfield and Tottenham Centres
So whether you want to build London's next landmark or run your own beauty business, we will have a course for you. We look forward to meeting you at an open day or when you come to interview.
For some more information, on what you can expect when you study with us and what we expect of you, please read our Student Charter.