Business Management Career Academy
Are you considering a career in business? Join the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London’s Career Academy and make sure you’re ahead of the rest.
The College’s Career Academy run in conjunction with Career Academies UK turns students with a passion for business into skilled, driven and highly employable junior executives. Graduates of the Academy have gone on to achieve incredible results, with many landing places at top universities.
Who is eligible for a place on the Business Management Career Academy?
The Academy is available to learners aged 16-18 who are studying on the Level 3 Business Diploma starting in 2014.
What do you get as a member of the Business Management Career Academy?
- Paid summer internships with leading blue chip companies such as BP, Bank of New York Mellon, and Barclays Capital
- Work experience opportunities within industry specific, high profile companies
- Opportunities to attend workshops and seminars delivered by professional business women and men
- Leadership Development by coaching and mentoring from top industry professionals
Student Profile: Atish Shah
Business BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3
"I joined the College on a Level 1 course and I worked my way up to a Business Level 3 Extended Diploma. I graduated with a triple distinction.
At College, I joined the Business Management Career Academy and worked as an intern for Management Consultancy experts Accenture. I was also President of the Students’ Union and a Student Governor. I am now at Brunel University studying for a Business Management Degree and hope to work full time as a Management Consultant when I graduate."
If you’d like to know more about studying Business Management at the College please click here, or for more information on the Business Management Career Academy, call our Course Information Line on 0208 442 3055
- Last Updated: 06 January 2017