Want to get a great job? Start with a Pre-Apprenticeship
Giving you the work and employability skills needed to gain a place on an Apprenticeship
Apply Now for your Pre-Apprenticeship
If you’re to take the first step in your career a pre-apprentice is a great place to start.
Pre-Apprenticeships are 12-15 week courses that offer a fast-track to your chosen career. They are a stepping stone to apprenticeships and prepare you for work by giving you the skills and experience needed in your chosen industry in just three months.
Our Pre-Apprenticeships and what you can achieve:
- Accounting – Attain an AAT Level 2 and progress to a Level 3 apprenticeship in 12 - 15 weeks.
- Dry Wall Lining – Get a Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card to allow you to work on a building site.
- Rail Track Engineering Maintenance – Gain a Personal Track Safety (PTS) certificate to allow you to work on a railway.
- IT Support, Software and Web Services – Attain accreditation by attaining Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification.
Your Pre-Apprenticeship can lead to an Apprenticeship with top companies, including:
- Accounting – ICAP, Grant Thornton, Eversheds
- Dry Wall Lining - Conneely, K10, Berkeley Homes
- Rail Track Engineering Maintenance – VGC Group, Cleshar, Civil Rail Solutions
- IT Support, Software and Web Services - Serco, Ascot, King’s College London
You will need to complete an English and maths online test. Accountancy Pre-Apprenticeships require GCSE English and maths at grade C or above.
Find out more
If you would like to know more about Pre-Apprenticeships call 020 8442 3055.
- Last Updated: 20 June 2017