Higher education, Higher Nationals, Access Courses and Postgraduate Qualifications
At the College, we offer an exciting range of foundation degrees and Higher Education (HE) programmes that can take your career prospects and professional ability to the next level. We offer impartial Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) every step of the way, to help you get one step closer to your life goal.
Many of our courses are validated by highly respected universities and our progression partnerships in education and industry can help you to move on to work-related employment and graduate or postgraduate study. This could be through one of our Access to Higher Education, work-related Level 3 or 4 courses, or one of our foundation degrees.
You will also be able to study for our higher education courses part-time, so you can work and manage your other commitments. Fees with us are typically less than HE courses from universities too so you can achieve a university-level education that's local and affordable. Open the door to your future career today and have a look at our HE courses now.
Higher National Certificates
We have recently introduced four HNCs (Higher National Certificates). HNCs are work-related higher education qualifications which will give you the work-related skills and experience for your chosen industry. Choosing to study for an HNC at the College means you'll be paying almost half the cost of studying at university. An HNC is equivalent to the first year of degree study and on completion you can progress to a Higher National Diploma (HND), the second year of a degree or go straight into employment. We currently run an HND in Creative Media Production: Games and Animation.
- HNC Applied Biology
- HNC Creative and Media: Games and Animation
- HND Creative Media Production: Games and Animation
- HNC Music Production
- HND Music Production
- HNC Computing and Systems Development
- HND Computing and Systems Development
- HNC Public Services
- HND Public Services
- Therapeutic Counselling Diploma Level 4
- Foundation Degree Counselling BACP Diploma
- Degree in Counselling BA Hons *validated by Middlesex University
Teacher Education Courses
- Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS)
- Certificate in Education and Training (formerly CTLLS)
- Certificate in Education and Training* (formerly CTLLS) Validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Diploma in Education and Training* (formerly DTLLS) Validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Post Compulsory Education and Training Pre-Service PGCE* subject to validation by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Specialist Diploma in Teaching Disabled Learners
- Pre-Service PGCE in Post Compulsory Education
- Specialist Diploma in Teaching English: Literacy and ESOL
- Last Updated: 06 January 2017