We offer a range of Higher Education qualifications, including Foundation Degrees, BA (Hons) Top-ups, specialist teacher training and professional qualifications. If you’re not quite ready for a university-level course yet, Access to Higher Education will help you get there.
Study at the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London for:
- career-focused training enabling you to hit the ground running
- lower tuition fees than university, as well as access to loans and financial support
- flexible ways to study, including part-time - ideal for working adults
- highly supportive teaching, with small groups and one-to-one support
- highly-qualified lecturers with industry experience in the subjects they teach
- courses run in partnership with respected universities and great opportunities for progression to employment or further study
Access to Higher Education Courses
Access courses are aimed at people who want to go to university and either do not have A Levels or have been out of full-time education for some time. Each university has a mimimum number of UCAS points required to study for one of their degrees. You need to be aged 19 or over to study for an Access to Higher Education Course.
Your Access to Higher Education Learning Loan will be written off if you successfully complete your (subject-related) university degree, which means you won't have to repay it, and if you are aged 19-23 and your Access to Higher Education course is your first Level 3 qualification, your study will be FREE!
Access to Higher Education Course
Degrees and Foundation Degrees
These programmes are quality assured by Middlesex University and you will receive a Middlesex award on successful completion. They were recently re-validated by Middlesex University, ensuring that all training remains current and in line with professional practice.
- Education and Training - Level 4 Certificate (CTLLS) - Validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Education and Training - Level 4 Certificate (CTLLS) - Validated by City and Guilds
- Teaching Disabled Learners - Level 5 Specialist Diploma
- Education and Training - Level 5 Diploma/Professional Graduate Certificate in Education and Training (PGCE) - Validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Teaching English: Literacy and ESOL - Level 5 Specialist Diploma
- English Language Teaching (CELTA) - Level 5 Cambridge Certificate
- Education and Training - Level 5 Diploma
If you are applying for tuition fees loans and maintenance loans through Student Finance England, you will need to use our legal name of WKCIC Group.
As a prospective student who is considering applying for a HE course at the College, you may need to check the Group's policies and reports, including Student Protection Plan, Complaints Policy and Access and Participation Statement. A full list of policies, procedures, funding agreements and financial statements for Capital City College Group Higher Education is available here.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Admissions Team on 020 8442 3055.
- Last Updated: 30 March 2020