Our website places cookies on your device to help enhance your experience.

Find out more information about our cookies, and how you can disable them in your browser, here

If you continue without changing your settings, you are consenting to our use of cookies. I Agree

Open Enrolment starts Wednesday 15 August 2018

The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London is thrilled to offer all of our Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 2 courses completely FREE of fees, regardless of your age or income. If course fees were holding you back from embarking on your dream career, you can now get the skills you need for your future at CONEL this September 2018 for FREE!

To enrol, you must fulfil the entry requirements of your chosen course, complete an eligibility-residency assessment and if working, provide a copy of your latest payslip.

Enrolment Dates Enrolment Times

Wednesday 15th August


Thursday 16th  August (A Level result day)

10 - 7pm 

Friday 17th  August

10 – 5pm 


Monday 20th August

10 – 5 pm

Tues 23rd  August and  Wed 24rd August

10 – 5 pm

Thursday 25th August (GCSE Results)

10 – 7 pm 

Friday 26th  August

10 - 5 pm

Saturday 27th August

Information, advice and guidance available at Tottenham centre ONLY 10 – 4pm


Monday 27th August

Bank Holiday

Tuesday 28th August to Thursday 30th   August

10 – 7pm 

Friday 31st August

10 – 4

Here's a guide to all you need to know about what you need when you come to enrol:

1. We are here to help

If you have any questions about enrolment or studying with us, we are here to help you. Call us for advice and guidance on 020 8442 3055 or you can email us on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. There will also be advisors on enrolment day that can help you with any questions you might have.

2. Come prepared! Browse our courses using the link below:

You can find information about the course you want to study, entry requirements and more by browsing our courses using the link here.

3. Your ID - bring your documents!

You will need to bring your proof of identity and/or immigration status in the UK.

If you have been in the UK for less than 3 years or are on a visa then you need to show that you can study in the UK so bring your visa, passport and any home office documents.

If you are an asylum seeker, you need to show a document with the date you applied for asylum and if you are receiving support, or a valid ARC card if you are an adult and have been here over 6 months. If you are 16-18 years old and in social services please bring a letter from social services.

• Your exam results and certificates

If your course requires a certain qualification to enrol (like a Level 1 certificate), you will need to bring results slips or exam certificates when you come and enrol.

• A written reference

You will need to provide a reference. Ideally this will be from your tutor or employer.

4. What will happen at enrolment?

When you come to enrol with us, you will need to complete an application and/or an enrolment form.

• If you have previously applied and received an offer to study with us, you don't need to complete an assessment form. You will just need to complete an enrolment form but you must bring your documents (please see above). Once you have completed your form, you will be directed to the department where you will meet a tutor. They will talk to you about the course. If you have not been offered a place you will have a quick interview with the tutor.

For help preparing for your interview, please contact Course Information on 0208 442 3055.

We will also offer you impartial Information, Advice and Guidance when you come to our enrolment session.

• If you have not previously applied for a course or had an interview, you will need to complete an assessment and an enrolment form. If you meet the criteria for the course, you will be given an offer and will be enrolled on the day.

5. Course fees and concessions

If you are aged 16 to 18 and want to study a FE course, your course will be free.

If you are aged 19 and over, you may have to pay for your course. If you are studying a course that lasts for 1 year, you may be eligible to pay via installments. Any outstanding fees from a previous course must be paid before you can enrol on a new course.

If you are aged 19 and over and are claiming certain benefits you will be required to bring proof and you will be asked to confirm this on your enrolment form. You will have to agree to this statement "I confirm this information about my employment status is correct and understand that if I have declared false information action may be taken to reclaim the fees and associated costs from me".

If someone else is paying your fees please bring a letter dated and signed from your sponsor or employer.

You may be eligible for financial support to help with the costs of your learning or childcare. For more information click here.

Enquiry Form

Please tell us your name

/ /

Please enter your date of birth

Please tell us your email address

Please confirm your email address

Please tell us your mobile number

Please tell us your enquiry

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input