At the College, your time with us is not just about succeeding in your studies. It's also about enjoying new challenges and meeting new friends.
We call all of our extra-curricular activities our 'enrichment programme'. This programme will help you get the most out of your personal, sporting and social life at the College.
We offer a range of sports activities, that may include: football, swimming, badminton, basketball, netball, volleyball, weight training, martial arts, zumba, boxing, table tennis, aerobics and women only multi-gym sessions.
Tottenham Sports Activity
Enfield Sports Activity
And if that wasn't enough, there's also lots of activities included as part of your course like:
- Trips to museums, trade shows and exhibitions, universities and visits to businesses
- Tutorial workshops from Sexual health to employability workshops
- Focus groups relating to environmental and social issues
- Fundraising events
- Guest Speakers from various industries to discuss career options
- A range of events to celebrate national and international festivals and events such as Diversity Month and Green Week
So get involved and be part of college life!
Quality and Learner Experience Manager
020 8442 3805 / 020 8442 3434 Ext 2675
- Last Updated: 04 September 2018